Write a letter to your local council that the road in front of your house is damaged.

In your letter, you should:

  • tell him your name and where you are living
  • describe the problem
  • suggest what you want him to do for it.

Sample Answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Alexander Steve residing in the apartment Unitech Blossoms, Flat no 8, Bellandur Bangalore. I would like to draw your attention to the pothole in our area which was due to the laying cable for telecom services. Our residents have informed the telecom authorities many times but they are reluctant to repair the road.

The telecom authorities dug deep holes to enhance their services but did not repair the road after completion of their work. Only half of the road is available for use which results in traffic during peak office hours. The rainy season has started, and water clogs in the pothole and the transformer beside it has wires which extend till the pothole and into the water creating unsafe conditions. Many people find it difficult to use the road at night.

I would suggest you take immediate action to repair the damaged road. I would really appreciate your help in this regard.

Yours Sincerely,

Alexander Steve

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *